I don’t use the term ‘Multitasking’ lightly. This full-body, full family oil seamlessly goes from daily care to first aid and is safe and effective for skin of all ages.
Our skin is our first line of defense against the outside world. The skin system’s primary function is to protect our bodies from external factors. It does this in many ways and makes compounds also found in nature to execute its function. For example, you may have heard of the skin barrier or acid mantle; this is how skin keeps foreign, damaging substances out. If your care routine is stressing this function, you are susceptible to more skin/health issues.
Skin Support Multitasking Oil is made to support all the natural processes and mechanisms your skin performs on a daily, minute to minute, basis. Skin Support contains skin-identical compounds that boost the skin’s natural functioning. It does not overwhelm or stress the skin. The botanical skin-loving compounds in Skin Support Oil are recognized by skin, small enough to penetrate and be put directly to use. It’s a supplement for your skin. You can easily add Skin Support to your current routine or make Zia your daily, stand-alone skincare routine, and know that by using Zia products daily, you are doing FOR your skin, not TO your skin.
Skin Support Multitasking Oil is a blend of three anti-oxidant rich botanicals; 80% Calendula, 10% Camellia, 10% Marula. Here’s more about each oil.
- Calendula, in organic sunflower oil- High in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid the skin requires for moisture balance and skin barrier repair. It is rich in flavonoids and saponins that increase collagen production to help balance the skin and reduce irritation. Known for its active constituents that provide anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and astringent properties. Helps protect the skin from damage-causing free radicals and boost collagen production to help promote healing and repair and prevent tissue degeneration.
- Camellia- Rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D, and E and nourishing Omega 3, 6, and 9. The molecular weight of the oil is an almost identical match for the skin. In addition, Camellia oil has more naturally occurring antioxidants than almost any other botanically derived oil which helps support the skin barrier function and seal in moisture.It is known to enhance cell growth and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Marula- A great source of Vitamin C to help firm, tighten, and brighten skin. Known for its moisturizing and cleansing purposes, helps prevent free radical damage that contributes to aging. In addition, Marula Oil contains high levels of omega-3 oleic acids, natural antioxidants, and essential fatty acids and flavonoids that deliver protective benefits and can help prevent free radical damage that contributes to fine lines and aging. It is excellent for decreasing redness while hydrating dry and/or irritated skin.
Multitasking ways to benefit from Skin Support oil:
- Moisturize (full body)
- Scars (boost healing time, reduce appearance)
- Burns (sun, wind, razor, heat)
- Dry/Cracked Skin
- Nail Health, Fungus
- Scalp, Hair treatment
- Lymphatic Stimulation (great for lymphatic massage)